How does the Chart Board work?
- Each wedge of the red ring represents a scene.
- Each row of colored boxes extending from a wedge represents a part of the scene. The closer to the red ring, the closer to the beginning of the scene.
- The colors in each row indicate which themes are “active” in that part of the scene.
The Chart Board is interactive.
- Themes: Hover over or tap any of the themes in the Theme Key to show only that theme. Click a theme in the Themes Key to lock it.
- Summary: Hover over or tap any row of colored boxes to read the summary associated with that row. Click the row to lock the summary.