Macbeth Translation Act 1, Scene 1
Thunder and lightning. Three WITCHES enter.
When shall we three meet again?In thunder, lightning, or in rain?
When the hurly-burly’s done,When the battle’s lost and won.
That will be ere the set of sun.
Where the place?
Upon the heath.
There to meet with Macbeth.
I come, Graymalkin!
Fair is foul, and foul is fairHover through the fog and filthy air.
LitCharts A+ members also get exclusive access to:
- Downloadable translations of every Shakespeare play and sonnet
- Downloads of 514 LitCharts Lit Guides
- Explanations and citation info for 13,578 quotes covering 514 books
- Teacher Editions for every Lit Guide
- PDFs defining 131 key Lit Terms