Othello Translation Act 3, Scene 2
Enter OTHELLO, IAGO, and GENTLEMEN
These letters give, Iago, to the pilot, And by him do my duties to the senate. That done, I will be walking on the works, Repair there to me.
Iago, give these letters to the captain of my ship, and tell him to extend my greetings to the senate back in Venice. Once that is done, come find me where I will be walking atop the walls.
Well, my good lord, I’ll do ’t.
Very well, my good lord. I'll do it.
This fortification, gentlemen, shall we see ’t?
Well then, gentlemen, shall we go see the walls of this fort?
We’ll wait upon your lordship.
After you, my lord.
LitCharts A+ members also get exclusive access to:
- Downloadable translations of every Shakespeare play and sonnet
- Downloads of 1022 LitCharts Lit Guides
- Explanations and citation info for 23,166 quotes covering 1022 books
- Teacher Editions for every Lit Guide
- PDFs defining 136 key Lit Terms