The image of the tightrope walker standing on the wire is indicative of the human ability to find beauty even in the most ordinary things, for the Twin Towers themselves are familiar, common structures. To…(read full symbol analysis)
- Those Who Saw Him Hushed
- Book One, Chapter 1: All Respects to Heaven, I Like it Here
- Book One, Chapter 2: Miró, Miró, on the Wall
- Book One, Chapter 3: A Fear of Love
- Book One, Chapter 4: Let the Great World Spin Forever Down
- Book Two, Chapter 5: Tag
- Book Two, Chapter 6: Etherwest
- Book Two, Chapter 7: This is the House That Horse Built
- Book Two, Chapter 8: The Ringing Grooves of Change
- Book Three, Chapter 9: A Part of the Parts
- Book Three, Chapter 10: Centavos
- Book Three, Chapter 11: All Hail and Hallelujah
- Book Four, Chapter 12: Roaring Seaward, and I Go
LitCharts Audio: Coming Soon (Maybe)
Thanks for checking this out!
We're doing some research to figure out whether we should create audio versions of our literature guides—your click is like a vote that we should.
If you'd like us to notify you when we launch audio versions (if we do), please enter your email below and we'll let you know when they're ready!
Thanks! We'll keep you posted!